Don’t fear the kilted Scots – Reserve your Ball tickets today
Comedian Graham Norton shows you how to overcome your fear of the kilt! Watch this video and be sure to reserve your seats (we have only a few remaining) for the St Andrew’s Caledonian Charity Ball at the Warsaw Marriott on Saturday 25 November 2017.
Reserve your seats now!
We have a small number of seats remaining for the Ball which will be held in the Warsaw Marriott on Saturday 25 November 2017. At the Ball you’ll enjoy Scottish culture, music, food and dancing while supporting childrens’ charities. If you’d like to know more have a look at photos from last year, or view the Ball programme and reserve your tickets on our web site.
This year you can expect to enjoy:
- welcome reception with a glass of something bubbly!
- bagpipe music and highland dancing from our pipe band, Częstochowa Pipes and Drums
- the traditional welcome to our guest of honour, the Haggis!
- a four course Scottish themed dinner including, of course, haggis, neeps and tatties as a starter
- fine whiskies, wines and beers
- ceilidh and ballroom dancing to the music of Scotia’s Hardy Sons
- a raffle and auction with some fabulous prizes
- a demonstration of the Waltz Lubelski by the dancers of Arthur Murray Studios
- early bird breakfast with some traditional Scottish favourites including Lorne sausage and potato scones
- disco dancing to the early hours
The Ball is Warsaw’s best night out! Don’t miss out – reserve now!