The Final Countdown
We’re now counting down the hours and minutes to the St Andrew’s Caledonian Charity Ball at Warsaw’s Marriott Hotel on Saturday 26 November 2016. If you’re one of the lucky ticket holders for the best night out in Warsaw, we look forward to welcoming you at 19:00, and we hope that you’ll have marvellous evening.
While we may not (knowlingly) reveal what the Scotsman wears under his kilt (if you’re curious, have a look here), we will reveal a fantastic array of auction and raffle prizes provided by our many sponsors and supporters.
Among the items to be auctioned we have:
- original sportswear autographed by Robert Lewandowski, Agnieszka Radwanska, and Andy Murray!
- Art work made by the children of Iskierka.
- bespoke gent’s suit.
- fine wine.
We also have a fantastic selection of raffle prizes including:
- a week at a villa on Majorca (Braveheart prize)
- hotel weekends
- childrens’ toys
- bottles of malt whisky
- vouchers to dine at some of Warsaw’s best restaurants
- golf lessons, and,
- many other exciting prizes.
Again, many thanks to our sponsors and donors for these magnificent gifts to raise money for charities. Please give generously!
The funds raised from the event, including the raffle and auction, will be going to childrens’ charities, so we hope you’ll bring plenty of cash and donate generously!